CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My adventure

So not all of you know this but I moved to Hailey Idaho about 3 weeks ago. I moved there with a guy names Seth Moldenhauer. We were dating at the time. Seth was such a great guy. He had grown up in hailey and wanted to take me with him when he moved back. So I went. The day we got here he became a completely different guy. back in utah he would make sure to see me every day and he would treat me with the utmost respect. Here in Idaho he changed. It was like I didn't even know him any more. I fell out of love and we broke up. I live now with an awesome girl named caitlin who is also 18. We are really good friends now. She went through what I'm going through but at an earlier age and with more trials. She told me that I should go back home and finish out my school year and maybe even get a job. I'm taking her advise. I'm coming home. Not sure when but soon. I have to get things situated first. I got screwed over by my ex but I am going to make it right and I'll have help and support along the way.

2 comments:

We're the Hamilton's said...

I'm just glad your ok. Would you like a ride home? If you can get to Twin Falls this weekend, we can get you home with us?

Kymmeri said...

I'll think about it and let u know asap. If u give me ur cell number I can text u from my I touch