CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

OVER 200 BABIES!!!!

So I just got back from the cabin!!!! i had a great time!!!!! Except that I got Stinging Nettle on me... And that I was attacked by flys....
One good thing came out of the bugs though!!!!! I caught a Hummingbird Hawk Moth!!!! It flew onto me when I was by a lantern!!!! The next day (today) when I got home I checked on the moth and I saw some tiny green spheres so I googled Hummingbird Hawk Moth, clicked on the Wiki deffinition, and clicked on "Eggs" and just as I thought the green spheres were in fact eggs!!!! It said that a Hummingbird Hawk Moth can lay up to over 200 eggs!!!!! So I came home with a pregnant mother moth that was giving birth!!!!!

4 comments:

Mom Moose said...

Cool! Way to go!!

Kymmeri said...

hah hah you say that alot!!!

We're the Hamilton's said...

Thats pretty cool Kym! How did you know it was the hummingbird hawk Moth?

Kymmeri said...

My Step mom Becky told me. she's way cool!